Where to Stay in Savannah
Deciding where to stay in Savannah is key to having a great vacation. Here’s an infographic on six of the top historic inns in Savannah. Each Inn here maintains top scores on TripAdvisor, is authentically historic, beautifully renovated and offers an abundance of amenities. The most difficult thing might be deciding which to try first!
Here’s some of the features you might find helpful:
- Pet Friendly: Olde Harbour Inn and East Bay Inn
- Children Welcome: Marshall House, Olde Harbour and East Bay Inn
- Adults Only and No Pets: Kehoe House, The Gastonian and Eliza Thompson House
- With an Elevator: Marshall House, East Bay Inn, Kehoe House
- Near River Street: Olde Harbour, East Bay Inn, Marshall House, Kehoe House
- Close to Forsyth Park: Eliza Thompson House and The Gastonian
- Bar/Lounge on Site: Marshall House
Where to Stay When Location is Everything
Nearly everything you’d want to do in historic downtown Savannah is within walking distance. Click on these links to find a map and distances to each inn’s nearby popular places.
Marshall House | East Bay Inn | Eliza Thompson House | Olde Harbour Inn | Gastonian | Kehoe House